Insurance Coverage for Audiology Services
Insurances and Third Party Plans in Which We Participate:
Traditional (includes Medicare Advantage):
- Anthem - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BC/BS)
- Medical Mutual
- United Healthcare - COMMERCIAL ONLY (Not Medicare)
- Traditional Medicare
- UHC Community Plan
- State Medicaid* *QMB plans act as a supplement to Medicare and do NOT have Hearing Aid Benefits
- Our non-profit affiliate program: Hearing the Call Northeast Ohio (assists anyone 250% or below the federal poverty level to obtain reduced-fee hearing care) Hearing The Call
- Ohio Hearing Aid Assistance Prorgram (assists children 400% or below the federal poverty level to obtain reduced fee hearing technologies)
Third Party Plans
- United Healthcare Hearing/EPIC
If we are performing a non-covered procedure or we are not in your insurance network, payment in full is required on date of service.
If your insurance is not on this list, though you will be required to pay up front, we always bill to your insurance company as a courtesy. We will refund you any amount we are paid.
We are non-participating with all other insurances and will file claims on your behalf; however, all fees must be paid on the date of visit
Understanding your insurance is your responsibility. We strongly suggest that you contact your insurance prior to services to ensure that they are 1) covered and 2) that we are an in-network provider. While we will do you the courtesy of billing your insurance, you are responsible for payment for non-covered services.You must provide ALL of your insurance cards/proof of insurance at the time of your visit. If you fail to provide us all insurance benefits and your bill goes unpaid, you will be responsible for payment of your bill IN FULL.